• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers, Extensions, and Rumours Thread

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
PR depts didn't work during the weekend and just had their first coffees.

Politt to Bora confirmed.

Are there any rumours about incoming transfers for Mitchelton?

Expect one rider to be the current under 23 RR champion Jarrad Drizners who is very talented - He will be a Michael Matthews type rider - MS sad to lose Affini who they rate highly - Anyway expect a few changes with the turmoil surrounding the team ownership.

Bettiol extendts with EF but it seems just like one year extension? Also their got his age wrong on their own website. :p

Jesus wept, ISN is trying to steal Dimension Data's thunder as the prime horder of past-their-prime talent. At least they're bringing them together from different sources, rather than attempting a reunion of a team that dominated a decade ago.

Israel has a few good young riders. Zabel Wurtz Piccoli Neilandts etc, and Impey is still very strong. for now 19 rider signed for 2021. we´re in for a few more surprises

Jungels, Van Avermaet and Naesen in one team should be fun for classics.
It looks amazing on paper, but I'm a bit more sceptical. Jungels is an extremely good rider, but he's also a jack of all trades that doesn't really excel anything. Chances are he profited a lot from Quick-Step's insane dominance as a team. While that could also happen at AG2R, given he's on a team with Naesen and Van Avermaet, I'm not too sure if the latter has the same consonance as the Quick-Step boys. Lastly, there's no guarantee he'll operate on the same level, given riders leaving the DQS omerta see a drop in level more often than not. An underrated signing I'd like to add is their new deal with BMC. That could do wonders for them, especially in comparison to their current bikes.

TRENDING THREADS