• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers and Rumours Thread

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I guess when he found out he was left out of the Tour team he started shopping around.

A good move with a team he knows and had some really great times with.
I actually thought that Sunweb utilised Matthews better - before they started jerking him around of course - I hope that White lets him race the more varied calendar he has done the last few years.

I actually thought that Sunweb utilised Matthews better - before they started jerking him around of course - I hope that White lets him race the more varied calendar he has done the last few years.

Matthews will be utilised better and be the undoubted leader of the classics - He was going to return to MS in 2022 but Sunweb's ineptitude moved the decision forward.

Glad to see Bling getting off that tire fire and heading back to GreenEdge.

I guess we'd already heard rumors of AVV going to Movistar but it's good to see them stepping up their game. Not that she needs much help most of the time but I wonder if she'll miss having Spratt as her Robin?

Reactions: Sandisfan
Glad to see Bling getting off that tire fire and heading back to GreenEdge.

I guess we'd already heard rumors of AVV going to Movistar but it's good to see them stepping up their game. Not that she needs much help most of the time but I wonder if she'll miss having Spratt as her Robin?
I don't think so, riders like Oyarbide and Merino are strong enough to support in many circumstances.

I'm hoping Kennedy sees this as an opportunity to step up and take more leadership, because she has been under utilised by MTS.

I don't think so, riders like Oyarbide and Merino are strong enough to support in many circumstances.

I'm hoping Kennedy sees this as an opportunity to step up and take more leadership, because she has been under utilised by MTS.

It does seem that the riders who travelled back to Australia/NZ during the lockdown are taking awhile to get into shape - At her best, Kennedy can do a top 10 or even a top-five in the Giro Rosa - Expect Mitchelton to target another top-level overseas rider to replace AVV - Gigante continues to frustrate the team by renewing with Tibco.

TRENDING THREADS