• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers, Extensions, and Rumours Thread

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Luis Ángel Maté is leaving Cofidis and signing with Euskaltel-Euskadi. Only place I've seen this transfer is a couple of posts with articles in either Spanish or Basque.

This one is in Spanish. I'm not even sure google translate can translate Basque.

Luis Ángel Maté is leaving Cofidis and signing with Euskaltel-Euskadi. Only place I've seen this transfer is a couple of posts with articles in either Spanish or Basque.

This one is in Spanish. I'm not even sure google translate can translate Basque.

Read that Barbero from NTT was in talks too with Euskaltel.

Reactions: Koronin
Gio Visconti leaves Vini Zabu (sinking ship ?) and joins Bardiani

• Wow
Reactions: LaFlorecita
Gio Visconti leaves Vini Zabu (sinking ship ?) and joins Bardiani

Everyone is leaving Vini Zabu atm. Bardiani actually signed a few quality riders, on paper Bataglin, Visconti and Rivera really improve their team.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I'm surprised to read that Campenaerts is still without a serious offer at this point of the year.

One of the 10 best TT-ists in the world + not an awful climber - he would be a perfect GT domestique- or does he insist on a free role? Even if so, the Belgian PCT teams should still fancy him very much as he has shown he can do great in races like Tour of Belgium.

Weird stuff even if we consider all of the covid impact.

Reactions: Sandisfan and yaco
I'm surprised to read that Campenaerts is still without a serious offer at this point of the year.

One of the 10 best TT-ists in the world + not an awful climber - he would be a perfect GT domestique- or does he insist on a free role? Even if so, the Belgian PCT teams should still fancy him very much as he has shown he can do great in races like Tour of Belgium.

Weird stuff even if we consider all of the covid impact.

Not just Campenaerts but other well-known Belgian riders too - https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/va...ill-on-the-market-as-season-draws-to-a-close/

If there are any Belgian businessmen out there, now would be a good time to petition the UCI to allow a post-deadline Pro Conti team to start. You've got the Belgians from that article and what's left of NTT and CCC. Go for it!

TRENDING THREADS