• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers and Rumours Thread

Page 43 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
That's like Trek with the Domane, Emonda and Madone.

The third clone is Romain Disarc!

Actually, I think Romain Bardet is just a third clone that went a bit wrong. C became B (the preceding letter in the alphabet), I became E (the preceding vowel) and S became T (the subsequent letter).

Last edited:
Rumors are that Kwiatkowski might leave Ineos. Talks of Circus-Gobert, NTT, Israel as potential destinations. Really sucks about pandemic because would love to see him at CCC
Bad news for Ineos but I think they pay many guys way too much. Kwiato with reported 2,5 M € is just insane and they probably want to make a huge paycut because of Covid.

Israel is a good place for him since he has a very good relationship with Froome. He can also grab as much leadership as he wishes.

But money comes first if you are a professional rider.

Cerny for 1 year to DQS!

That's a very good move from DQS and also a good fit for Cerny. He has been working hard and steadily improving during the last few years, the Czech really deserved this.

It's a shame CCC folded after having built a strong and competitive WT Team. As of now, only 5 riders have failed to secure a new WT/Prof team (Barta and Mareczko are staying at WT and PCT level, respectively)

It's a shame CCC folded after having built a strong and competitive WT Team. As of now, only 5 riders have failed to secure a new WT/Prof team (Barta and Mareczko are staying at WT and PCT level, respectively)
Looking at how the 2020->2021 transfer markent went, it's not impossible to imagine that CCC could've signed both Majka and Kwiatkowski, which could give cycling additional media interest in Poland.

Looking at how the 2020->2021 transfer markent went, it's not impossible to imagine that CCC could've signed both Majka and Kwiatkowski, which could give cycling additional media interest in Poland.

Agreed. It would have been another step forward for the team.

I wonder which riders stay at Qhubeka - Assos and who the final signings are. The more talented and accomplished riders already left the team, with only the ageing Pozzovivo, Campenaerts and probably Nizzolo staying. Except from those, Gogl and Mader (if he stays, which is unlikely) i can't see any other riders capable of acheiving some results in their current roster. Not many riders left in the market, so at the moment it seems the team will be weaker than several PCT.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS