• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Trittico Lombardo 2015 (1.1)

Trittico Lombardo starts today with Coppa Agostoni. It's a bit sad to see these nice little races separated, but I guess we should be happy they're still on the cycling calendar.

Startlist includes some good riders. I'm really curious to see what Moscon can do here.

Coppa Agostoni - 16.09.2015

Stage-1442337691.jpg

Stage-1442395124.png

Previous Winners
2014 | BONIFAZIO Niccolo
2013 | POZZATO Filippo
2012 | SELLA Emanuele
2011 | MODOLO Sacha
2010 | GAVAZZI Francesco

Coppa Bernocchi - 17.09.2015

Stage-1441439430.jpg

Stage-1441439409.png

Previous Winners
2014 | VIVIANI Elia
2013 | MODOLO Sacha
2012 | MODOLO Sacha
2011 | HUTAROVICH Yauheni
2010 | BELLETTI Manuel

Tre Valli Varesine is scheduled for September the 30th. I'll add some more info later.

In the post race interview aired on Raisport1 Bonifazio said that he peaked form first time in february/march and second time in summer until the Hamburg classic and now is not at the best, in my opinion seems strange with such performance but these are his words.

Between italian riders strong performance of Scarponi in support of Nibali, a rider like him (or Visconti) could be instrumental for Italy in order to make an hard race for Nibali in the last laps, without an hard race approach, and in the longlist i don't see anyone that could do this, is a wasted spot Nibali presence in the squad.

TRENDING THREADS