U.S. Politics

Page 188 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2011
2,539
0
0
i honestly can't believe that this race is even close... so hoping it's just typical media hype and i will wake up relieved wednesday morning.
 
Mar 10, 2009
7,279
0
0
thirteen said:
i honestly can't believe that this race is even close... so hoping it's just typical media hype and i will wake up relieved wednesday morning.
You know what would be *fun*... If after almost 4 years of campaigning and obstruction and bickering and petty politics and billions spent, November 7 will look like this;

President D
Senate 53D-47R
House 230-235R-200-205D

:rolleyes:
 
Jun 22, 2009
4,991
0
0


A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).

Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.

Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

-----------------------

1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').

------------------------

2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'

-------------------

3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.

-----------------

4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.

----------------------

5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

----------------------

6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

--------------------

7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.

-------------------

8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.

-------------------

9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.

---------------------

10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.

---------------------

11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

---------------------

12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

--------------------

13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.

-----------------

14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).

---------------

15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
0
0
Bala Verde said:
Clearly you didn't get the joke. That's cool.

Also (it's rather unclear, but if you were addressing me). I don't accept food from a stranger.
I have a strange sense of humour so often other people's more conventional humour goes right over the top of my head! Sorry for misunderstanding.:eek:
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
0
0
Amsterhammer said:
ACF, the sad fact of the matter is that neither I, nor any of the people I regularly communicate with, nor indeed most of the posters here, can find anything remotely rational or redeeming in the GOP platform. As you are probably aware, old-school Reagan era conservatives (with whom you might identify) have pretty much been sidelined within the so-called GOP's (there's an oxymoron for you!) centers of power as the party has been hijacked by....I'm sorry, there really are no more fitting terms than....nutters, whackjobs, wing-nuts, extreme right-wing loonies, etc and so on.

A standard, run of the mill 'modern' European or Australian conservative would be much more at home amongst the Dems than amongst the current harvest of what I, with good reason, refer to as Republitards.

(P.S. Bala, we now have Rutte II in power.)
I do see your point. One of my best friends is American and over in America, he would align himself with the Dems and hates the Republicans for the aforementioned descriptions you made. In Australia, he would be regarded as a conservative.
 
May 18, 2009
3,758
0
0
auscyclefan94 said:
I do see your point. One of my best friends is American and over in America, he would align himself with the Dems and hates the Republicans for the aforementioned descriptions you made. In Australia, he would be regarded as a conservative.
OK, then why keep up the contrarian clown act? You obviously don't have a clue about what the far right wing agenda is, nor the makeup of the MSM in this country.
 
Apr 18, 2010
240
0
0
romney in a blowout, taking swing states colorodo, north carolina, florida, ohio, wisconsin, virginia, and *possibly* new hamshire. obama will eke out pennsylvania.

i am no fan of romney. i believe he will cause less damage to the country and that his administration won't be close to lying, bumbling, thoroughly corrupt obama administration.
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
0
0
ChrisE said:
OK, then why keep up the contrarian clown act? You obviously don't have a clue about what the far right wing agenda is, nor the makeup of the MSM in this country.
Contrarian clown act? My knowledge on the specifics of the policies s limited but I do understand the political stances of the certain media outlets. Obviously Fox barracks for the Republicans but there are plenty of other outlets that barrack for the Dems as well.

etymology said:
romney in a blowout, taking swing states colorodo, north carolina, florida, ohio, wisconsin, virginia, and *possibly* new hamshire. obama will eke out pennsylvania.

i am no fan of romney. i believe he will cause less damage to the country and that his administration won't be close to lying, bumbling, thoroughly corrupt obama administration.
Interesting to read all the different blogs which say that Romeny will win in a blowout and then Democrats will win in a blowout. I personally believe that these polls are very general outlook of what the reality is in each of the states. With the many variables such as voter turn out for the different parties, the models/polls are limited in their accuracy.
 
Apr 29, 2010
1,063
0
0
auscyclefan94 said:
Contrarian clown act? My knowledge on the specifics of the policies s limited but I do understand the political stances of the certain media outlets. Obviously Fox barracks for the Republicans but there are plenty of other outlets that barrack for the Dems as well.
thankscaptainobvious.jpg
 
Amsterhammer said:
ACF, the sad fact of the matter is that neither I, nor any of the people I regularly communicate with, nor indeed most of the posters here, can find anything remotely rational or redeeming in the GOP platform. As you are probably aware, old-school Reagan era conservatives (with whom you might identify) have pretty much been sidelined within the so-called GOP's (there's an oxymoron for you!) centers of power as the party has been hijacked by....I'm sorry, there really are no more fitting terms than....nutters, whackjobs, wing-nuts, extreme right-wing loonies, etc and so on.

A standard, run of the mill 'modern' European or Australian conservative would be much more at home amongst the Dems than amongst the current harvest of what I, with good reason, refer to as Republitards.

(P.S. Bala, we now have Rutte II in power.)
He simply doesn't get the fact that the current republican establishment has been infected with religious fundamentalism and bigotry, has a rather medieval theological and apocalyptic world view in regards to foreign policy and firmly believes that it has been invested with a divine calling to save Murica from the "socialists." This means anyone with the interests of civility at heart.

To the formers one can only be appalled by the irrational presumptuousness of their mission, while to the latter one can only be humored by the limited evolutionary scope, in the Neanderthal sense, of their ideological platform and by the paucity of their ideas. I mean the Berlin Wall came crashing down over 20 years ago.
 
Apr 29, 2010
1,063
0
0
rhubroma said:
He simply doesn't get the fact that the current republican establishment has been infected with religious fundamentalism and bigotry, has a rather medieval theological and apocalyptic world view in regards to foreign policy and firmly believes that it has been invested with a divine calling to save Murica from the "socialists." This means anyone with the interests of civility at heart.

To the formers one can only be appalled by the irrational presumptuousness of their mission, while to the latter one can only be humored by the limited evolutionary scope, in the Neanderthal sense, of their ideological platform and by the paucity of their ideas. I mean the Berlin Wall came crashing down over 20 years ago.
Is he even old enough to vote?

I like that our two young neckbeards from Europe and Australia are so "impartial" and open minded about US Republicanism as they sit around with their free health care and cushy socialist work schedule that allows them to each accumulate 10K+ posts on the CNF. Nevermind that they have probably never even traveled outside the EU or the commonwealth, and sure as hell didn't experience the cancerous Bush years as adults.
 
Don't forget free education.

I guess it would be better to be one of the millions of students who owe private lenders tens of thousands, instead of having to pay back the public only when you are capable of doing so.
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
0
0
Rip:30 said:
Is he even old enough to vote?

I like that our two young neckbeards from Europe and Australia are so "impartial" and open minded about US Republicanism as they sit around with their free health care and cushy socialist work schedule that allows them to each accumulate 10K+ posts on the CNF. Nevermind that they have probably never even traveled outside the EU or the commonwealth, and sure as hell didn't experience the cancerous Bush years as adults.
Again, read what I posted. I said I was impartial about the parties because I really haven't looked overly closely at their policies. Health care isn't free and nor is there a socialist work schedule so I am not sure where that is coming from. Yes, I am old enough to vote. I have been doing so since 2007. You make some very dangerous and incorrect assumptions about where I have and have not traveled as well. I can take someone criticising me, but not from someone who can't behave like an adult, like yourself.

rhubroma said:
He simply doesn't get the fact that the current republican establishment has been infected with religious fundamentalism and bigotry, has a rather medieval theological and apocalyptic world view in regards to foreign policy and firmly believes that it has been invested with a divine calling to save Murica from the "socialists." This means anyone with the interests of civility at heart.

To the formers one can only be appalled by the irrational presumptuousness of their mission, while to the latter one can only be humored by the limited evolutionary scope, in the Neanderthal sense, of their ideological platform and by the paucity of their ideas. I mean the Berlin Wall came crashing down over 20 years ago.
I was not talking about the Republican Party's platform but the media coverage of the parties. Why don't you actually read what I post before spewing your vitriol? I shouldn't expect any different from you. btw, I have noticed that you like to use big words because it seems that you believe that it somehow makes you look intelligent and intimidating. Rather pathetic.
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
0
0
I just watched a special on the ABC about the current US Election and the general public's thoughts, specifically in Florida. It was quite amusing to hear one of the people say that 'if you put a gun to 100 people's heads and forced them to tell you three things that were wrong with Obamacare, then you would have 99 dead people'. Perhaps the analogy was a tad harsh, but it was amusing. :p

It looked a fair bit at the voting scandal in 2000. It is amazing to think how such a thing could happen. :eek:
 
auscyclefan94 said:
No, but I thought I wouldn't just go along with the heavily anti-GOP crowd on here nor would I pander to the Democrats. It seems odd that so many of you here seem to have the attitude of 'a pox on both your houses' when it comes to the major parties yet many of you so readily defend Obama and criticise Romney along with Fox. If you are trying to put out a non-partisan image, then perhaps actually being balanced on the media that is biased towards the Democrats and that maybe good for you. I think you will still refrain from doing that because the more left leaning media outlets are closer to your ideology therefore you see them as 'balanced'. Might I add, I am not pro-GOP or pro-Democrat but I am amazed to read many of your reactions when I or someone else posts something remotely negative about the Democrats or something remotely positive about the Republicans and how defensive you become. That is some food for thought for you to chew on. :)
I have been scathing about left-liberal media. The Nation, for example, in the first months after the last election were some of the most juvenile and self-righteous out of any major publications. Most self-identified progressive liberals followed their lead--either in print or in daily speech. It was until it became clear to them that Obama wasn't going to magically fix the economy and heal the environment that many got around to serious and objective analysis of current affairs. (To the extent that the Nation for example and similar publications ever fully rise to those criteria.)

In that regard, they are also responsible for directing readers away from the deep rooted systemic problems within the country and fixing their attention on issues--many of which are largely superficial in terms of how they're framed and the solutions offered.

If Obama wins, it will be interesting to see if there's a repeat of that, or if the more sober media will dig in and begin to look beyond this four-year term when they pose the problems currently faced by the country.
 
Dec 7, 2010
8,773
1
0
Amsterhammer said:


A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).

Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.

Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

-----------------------

1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').

------------------------

2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'

-------------------

3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.

-----------------

4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.

----------------------

5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

----------------------

6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

--------------------

7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.

-------------------

8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.

-------------------

9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.

---------------------

10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.

---------------------

11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

---------------------

12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

--------------------

13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.

-----------------

14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).

---------------

15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
:eek:

after today will you start a riot?

It is a shame that people will riot if President Obama does not win.

Fellers get your assault weapons and PREPARE to police dem streets.

With all this liberal love you guys be giving each other on this thread do you think you could take the time out to get President Obama's message out your back sides? :D

The way y'all shake each others hands is impressive. Even ChrisE who alienates the entire Greg Lemond Fanboy club in the clinic gets a free pass to call auxillarycyclingfan a clown or accuse him of having a clown act.
 
Jul 4, 2009
9,666
0
0
Amsterhammer said:


A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).

Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.

Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

-----------------------

1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').

------------------------

2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'

-------------------

3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.

-----------------

4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.

----------------------

5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

----------------------

6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

--------------------

7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.

-------------------

8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.

-------------------

9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.

---------------------

10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.

---------------------

11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

---------------------

12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

--------------------

13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.

-----------------

14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).

---------------

15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
....bravo Mr Hammer....that was just too much fun....

Cheers

blutto
 
auscyclefan94 said:
I was not talking about the Republican Party's platform but the media coverage of the parties. Why don't you actually read what I post before spewing your vitriol? I shouldn't expect any different from you. btw, I have noticed that you like to use big words because it seems that you believe that it somehow makes you look intelligent and intimidating. Rather pathetic.

Come on ausiecyclefan mine wasn't vitriol at all, just plain critique based on the hundreds and thousands of things you have using your conservative head posted, which naturally has an affinity with the American right-wing, as Amersterhammer has also correctly observed.

The rest of what you suggest is the typical defense of conservatives like yourself and conservatism in general, which disdains intellectualism (though I'm not saying mine is that), whenever intelligent commentary is used to call conservatives out on their views. The typical response when not capable of refuting the claims is to throw a red herring into the discussion, as you have done here, in an attempt to bamboozle the substance of that critique, while accusing the one who made it with things like “conceitedness,” “elitism” and “snobbery.” Now that’s pathetic, as well as embarrassing for the person who wrote it in this case you ausiecyclefan.
 
Aug 9, 2012
2,223
0
0
blutto said:
LOL
Judging from their lack of ability to unite against Assad, their lack of understanding the concept of elections in the US, and especially Romney's willingess to change posititions by the hour, they can be forgiven for their naivety.

I thought Romney went touchy feely in the last foreign policy debate? I did'nt bother to watch it so I might have misunderstood.

Anyway this will be exiting. I hope for the US and the rest of the worlds sake that Romney is not elected. If he is elected it will be interesting to see how the neocons try to force their fantasy world on to the real world. The US is in no position to do that, and is still suffering from the last time they set to work 11 years ago.

If Romney is elected the first thing he will have to deal with is Israel-Palestine were the explosion is waiting to go off sometime within the next 2-3 months.

I don't see that ending well seeing as Romney would want a second term, and Obama has used up all the ostrich time available to be able to make a second term possible.

The sand still available will only be quicksand.



Please forgive my strange reflections.




Btw, is there any chance of the democrats gaining a majority in the congress, or that tea party candidates are replaced by more sensible representatives from the republican party?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MarieDGarzai Non-Cycling Discussions 2
Similar threads
The Politics of Sport

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS