U.S. Politics

Page 2520 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm simply trying to make sense of your positions. When your positions are all over the place making sense of them becomes rather difficult. Even you don't seem to be able to keep up with you (if that makes sense).
You and jim jordan and GOP J Kennedy..didja like it when on Meet the Press he said Clinton hired Proshenko to try to meddle in the 2016 election? maybe he has the 'server'...

Yes it is funny that the clintons keep coming up over and over.

also funny if the other world leaders were laughing about trump.

His leaving is funny as well.

Do you not have any entertainment other than calling people a piece of sh!#?
My man, if you lived in a place where the police went on 'strike' because they had the sads, then you might have a different perspective. That happened here after Freddy Gray and the result was a drastic increase in crime. All because cops had their fee-fees hurt. Get a grip and do your job. Respect is earned.

Also, I have not called 'people' POS, only Barr.

Nope, you are wrong again..his constant racist and sexist rhetoric encourages others with the same racist and sexist points of view to applaud him, support him..you know, those 'deplorables'..

Glad you finally acknowledge trump is a sexist, racist pig tho..hooray.

David Duke? see above. If trump didn't speak david duke's language, David duke wouldn't be such a big supporter of him..like you.

This is white supremacist speak..'aren't you in favor of all people being equal'? And then argue that whites are being discriminated against..sad...

I'm sorry, I don't speak incoherence. Did you state that you believe should remain sovereign.. or not?

for Chris, Ghost and maybe neves..
You say Europe has been taking advantage of the US for years(NATO).
trump doesn't want to be the world's policeman, 'brings the troops home', including South Korea, Europe and japan(altho trump is too stupid to realize that 'forward deployed', close to where a potential conflict may happen is MUCH cheaper than trying to get hundreds of thousands of troops and their equipment 'there' from the US)...

So..why spend twice that 2% of GDP on defense? Cuz donnie wants to be the tough guy, 'strongest military in the world'..well..it still would be at $450 billion rather than the $800 billion for 2020($trillion $ deficits anyone?)...I guess nice parades...

I'm sorry, I don't speak incoherence. Did you state that you believe should remain sovereign.. or not?
Look here for your answer...
Duke supports the preservation of what he considers to be Western culture and traditionalist Christian family values, as well as voluntary racial segregation, anti-communism, white separatism, and the abolition of the Internal Revenue Service
White nationalists are people who want a homeland for White people exclusively, from which other races are excluded (forcibly only if necessary). That is, a White nationalist would tell someone of a non-White race: “No, we don’t want to enslave you, but we do want you to leave us alone.”

I'm simply trying to make sense of your positions. When your positions are all over the place making sense of them becomes rather difficult. Even you don't seem to be able to keep up with you (if that makes sense).
This make sense?
Rudy Giuliani is in Europe this week to talk with former Ukrainian prosecutors for a documentary series intended to debunk the impeachment case.

trump doesn't want to be the world's policeman, 'brings the troops home', including South Korea, Europe and japan(altho trump is too stupid to realize that 'forward deployed', close to where a potential conflict may happen is MUCH cheaper than trying to get hundreds of thousands of troops and their equipment 'there' from the US)...

So..why spend twice that 2% of GDP on defense? Cuz donnie wants to be the tough guy, 'strongest military in the world'..well..it still would be at $450 billion rather than the $800 billion for 2020($trillion $ deficits anyone?)...I guess nice parades...
Having NATO funded by member States to the extent they have agreed to helps us GTFO of regions we are in now and allows member States to actually defend themselves instead of depending on the US to do all the heavy lifting. Anti-Military Industrial Complex to some extent.

POTUS takes a page from Reagan. Peace through strength. Rightly or wrongly.

Have you yet made up your mind on the continued sovereignty of the USA?

David Duke? see above. If trump didn't speak david duke's language, David duke wouldn't be such a big supporter of him..like you.

This is white supremacist speak..'aren't you in favor of all people being equal'? And then argue that whites are being discriminated against..sad...
I am always amused that many GOP supporters are so non-plussed that David Duke approves of large swathes of policy put out by the Trump WH. A bit of a red flag.

More clear Democrat racism.

Rep Al Green today on the House floor:

"What subliminal message are we sending to the world when we have experts, but not one person of color? Are we saying that there are no people of color who are experts on this topic?"

The above post about possible middle East troop increases after Donald detailed about a fight about bloody sand illustrates again that this seat of the pants impulsive behavior is no way to run a country.
Trump is constantly contradicting himself on every issue on every level. A mess before day one.

Now the markets and businesses are adjusting to chaotic norms Trump has created,w the latest as he tries an end around embargo on Argentina and Brazil.
What did Trump think a market was?
US stops selling something you go somewhere else. Pretty obvious to most.
China still needs food,they need the pork and soybeans. Trump didn't want to play ball.
The defenders are always weak..pretending that zero is always possible. Let the Trump experiment play out and we can always go back to how things used to be.
Wrong.
Lost markets maybe forever. Lands and waterways,oceans used for exploitation may be gone forever. Drill in virgin Alaskan wilderness it's ruined,comprise for the sake of industry..the logging roads and erosion can never be fully restored. Ruined forever.
And our children?
What will be the end result of an experiment were you cut off the food supply to poor people,poor children,the elderly?
Why would you try an experiment on human beings knowing what failure looks like?
Why would you try and harm a person intentionally?
And for a politic play?

Chris regardless of what Amnesty international says..
Does it make America safer to try and destabilize Iran?
How can trying anything that rhymes or sounds similar to regime change be on any American mind given our horrible schit, record when we try this.

Neocon talking points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MarieDGarzai Non-Cycling Discussions 2