U.S. Politics

Page 2577 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2018
Bad analogy. Trump has acknowledged withholding his taxes. Brags about it.

Certainly AOC is aware of PETA and their criticism. Has she denied buying the dog yet?

Didn’t think so.
Evidence for bragging? He promised to release them in 2016.

Still waiting for you to produce a second animal rights org that is criticizing AOC.

You wouldn't believe her if she did. Be honest with yourself for once.

Jul 5, 2018
No. I made the point that your logic that an absence of mitigating evidence is proof of guilt is a pandora's box. And a standard that is unidirectional in practice.
Cool story bro.
I would say accusing someone of breaking the law, is the complete opposite of lacking mitigating evidence.

Again, show us the law Trump broke.

Last edited:
If she got that dog from anywhere other than a breeder, we would be hearing it by now, and her tweeter friends would be defending her.
You can try baiting me all you want. But your statement clearly says that an absence of mitigating evidence from AOC is an admission that Peta's claim is true. That is a standard that you don't consistently enforce. Partisanship will do that.

Jul 5, 2018
You can try baiting me all you want. But your statement clearly says that an absence of mitigating evidence from AOC is an admission that Peta's claim is true. That is a standard that you don't consistently enforce. Partisanship will do that.
And I stand by my statement. I also mostly agree with your Trump tax analogy, other than the fact you falsely tried to claim he broke the law. Look in the mirror to see partisanship.

And I stand by my statement. I also mostly agree with your Trump tax analogy, other than the fact you falsely tried to claim he broke the law. Look in the mirror to see partisanship.
Yes, I am a democrat. Was that in question? I never claimed neutrality. But I agree with a lot with what Chewbacca and Aphronesis criticize democrats for re: foreign policy and immigration policy. The party are no saints.

Jul 5, 2018
Evidence for bragging? He promised to release them in 2016.

Still waiting for you to produce a second animal rights org that is criticizing AOC.

You wouldn't believe her if she did. Be honest with yourself for once.
If she had adopted the dog she would have corrected PETA. Why would she draw fire from dog lovers everywhere?

Because she’s ingnorant, that’s why.

But you do you.

No they aren't. But if they can't be produced to refute claims of tax fraud, then GVFTA's logic follows that this is evidence of guilt.
Funny. The gang that cant shoot straight is going to find tax fraud when multiple IRS audits can’t.

Any idiot can make any claim about any thing. Remember, it‘s not the nature of the evidence, it’s seriousness of the accusation. Words you folks live by.

Are Trump Fans ok with threatening war crimes (cultural sites in Iran) and actually commiting war crimes (Oil in Syria)?
View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1215834911015428096
You people continue to amaze. Be sure to let us all know when Trump ‘Takes” Syria’s oil and bombs Iran’s cultural sites.

By now I understand the difference between rhetoric and actions.. between rhetoric and results. We had 8 years of Obama to compare the difference between great rhetoric and crappy results.

I’ll take the opposite and that’s what we’ve got now.

Jan 8, 2020
You people continue to amaze. Be sure to let us all know when Trump ‘Takes” Syria’s oil and bombs Iran’s cultural sites.

By now I understand the difference between rhetoric and actions.. between rhetoric and results. We had 8 years of Obama to compare the difference between great rhetoric and crappy results.

I’ll take the opposite and that’s what we’ve got now.
Words don't count, that is obvious, But did we really have to go full Machiavellian I've asked myself? Evidently it's the best we can do. At the same time words, for those who are counting, mean everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MarieDGarzai Non-Cycling Discussions 2