U23 races and talents

Page 47 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Well, Pogacar had a nice run. Nothing lasts forever. :)
I mean he is getting old, UAE needs a replacement soon enough.
Is Ayuso seen as a gc prospect? Sure, he can definitely climb but I dont know him that well. Seems rather punchy judging by his results as a junior as well? Might also just be the case that he was one of the best as a junior, since the best riders in the junior category often dominate on every terrain.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Is Ayuso seen as a gc prospect? Sure, he can definitely climb but I dont know him that well. Seems rather punchy judging by his results as a junior as well? Might also just be the case that he was one of the best as a junior, since the best riders in the junior category often dominate on every terrain.
I don't really know. Lots of international junior races got cancelled last year as well and he hasn't done too many of those.

Reactions: Sandisfan
According to a recent interview he prefers longer climbs.
Source: https://www.tuttobiciweb.it/article/2021/04/04/1617554587/trofeo-piva-juan-ayuso-colpack-uae-emirate

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS