UCI MTB World Cup (All forms!)

Page 41 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

MTB World Cup now part of the new UCI MTB World Series........

If I have one concern it's too many changes all at once, time will tell if it works.
*Streaming is available on discovery+ in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the UK and Ireland.
+ Eurosport App and GCN+

No mention about Eurosport Int.

I guess all of the few fans that XCC has are basically out unless paying for the coverage/app. That sucks.

Avancini with his 'own' team, on Caloi bikes, part of the Pons group - and with 3 young riders.

seems like he's doesn't care for top results anymore... (he was on the decline anyways). good to see him supporting (via his name) local brand/riders/staff.

Reactions: jmdirt
*Streaming is available on discovery+ in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the UK and Ireland.
+ Eurosport App and GCN+

No mention about Eurosport Int.

I guess all of the few fans that XCC has are basically out unless paying for the coverage/app. That sucks.
I think that was expected; putting it on Eurosport 1/2 was never likely; other more popular sports will take priority.

Reactions: jmdirt

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS