• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Velogames - Giro

greenedge said:
My team.
Rider Team Cost
Vincenzo Nibali AST 22
Cadel Evans BMC 14
Matteo Rabottini VIN 6
Franco Pellizotti AND 10
Mark Cavendish OPQ 16
Sergio Luis Henao SKY 10
Carlos Betancur ALM 8
Wilco Kelderman BLA 8
Pieter Weening OGE 6
Good team. I have many of your riders, except I will never ever have Cav in my team. :)

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm in, couldn't decide on a sprinter or climber based squad. There should be enough sprint finishes to justify some in, but not dominate like in the tdf.

Wiggins
Nibali
Henao *picked when he was in this category - he's moved now.
Majka
Bouhanni
Phinney
Nizzolo
Knees
Viviani

Leaves me with 2 points, could upgrade 7 or 8 to Weening or Santambragio but Knees should pick up some team points regularly.

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Gubby Allen said:
I'm in, couldn't decide on a sprinter or climber based squad. There should be enough sprint finishes to justify some in, but not dominate like in the tdf.

Wiggins
Nibali
Henao *picked when he was in this category - he's moved now.
Majka
Bouhanni
Phinney
Nizzolo
Knees
Viviani

Leaves me with 2 points, could upgrade 7 or 8 to Weening or Santambragio but Knees should pick up some team points regularly.

I could be up there today, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in a sprint stage.