• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Watch Vuelta on TV in UK

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

The wife and I will be in the UK for half the Vuelta and we're wondering if we would be lucky to see any tv coverage in the evening? We won't be able to watch any live afternoon coverage because we will be out and about doing touristy things. I will remind myself next time to not take a vacation during a Vuelta. The line up looks amazing this year.

If you don't have ITV4 on your TV (most do these days), then you can also watch it on their website (and they will have it on catch up there too).

And don't assume the highlights will be on the same time every day. They also show European football in midweek, so if there's a game on highlights will be on later.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
If you have the Eurosport player on laptop/tablet, you can rematch at your convenience in the video section the live footage of the afternoon and probably the highlights. You would need either a good 3G contract or some kind of decent WiFi

Eurosport player (on the tablet at least) has some kind of geolocalization which switches you to the ES of the country you currently are without denying your subscription as such

TRENDING THREADS