• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What happened to the SBS TDF forum?

mickkk said:
Just wondering where all the regulars with thier hysterical posts will be hanging out this year??? Any clues?

I never visited that site. It could not have been any funnier than the old Paceline forum. That place was the biggest joke around. Think of a hundred Jackhammers and byu123s all mooning over everything that Armstrong and Bruyneel said and did. It was enough to make a rational person perform a self lobotomy with a spork from KFC.

Daily Peloton forums used to be pretty funny also. They still have a mod who is a world class douche.

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I dunno abt that, we had the usual "mystery rider diary" which was a real p15scutter.

SBS just deleted years of forum posts without explanation, hundreds of people shafted and no explanation given.

I hope all the boys and the few girls move to here.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
mickkk said:
I dunno abt that, we had the usual "mystery rider diary" which was a real p15scutter.

SBS just deleted years of forum posts without explanation, hundreds of people shafted and no explanation given.

I hope all the boys and the few girls move to here.

Mickkk Welcome!!

I used to visit the forum on SBS till the zapped it and replaced it with cycling central - my favourite from last year, the time when we lost commentary on the TDF and everyone made up their own...hilarious to say the least. There are few people from there on here although I think they post under different names. ;)

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Ta msjett, yes at times it was better than the TV! Lets hope we can get the same vibe here!

Tonight is like hit and giggle wednesday tennis, a bit of exercise but nothing to worry about.

Evans was on the news tonight, the healthiest I have seen him look. But he will fall off as usual, just hope nothing breaks.

Looks like he has had his beard waxed/lasered/electrolised or whatever!

LOve the new look to CC, not bad for a lil Aussie joint down a back lane in Siddeney!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
mickkk said:
Ta msjett, yes at times it was better than the TV! Lets hope we can get the same vibe here!

Tonight is like hit and giggle wednesday tennis, a bit of exercise but nothing to worry about.

Evans was on the news tonight, the healthiest I have seen him look. But he will fall off as usual, just hope nothing breaks.

Looks like he has had his beard waxed/lasered/electrolised or whatever!

LOve the new look to CC, not bad for a lil Aussie joint down a back lane in Siddeney!

lol - yes, very neat and tidy is mr evans....thought wow fit as...and I am hoping he just stays upright....did you see matt lloyd, that lad looks like a puff of wind would blow him over! lol

TRENDING THREADS