• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What team wins the rainbow jersey?

The winner will come from what team?

• Australia (Matthews, Clarke, Hayman, Docker, Sutherland, Durbridge, Haig, Haussler, McCarthy)

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Colombia (Gaviria, Uran, Restrepo, Pantano, Henao, Henao, Quintana, Soto, Molano)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belgium (Van Avermaet, Gilbert, Naesen, Wellens, Teuns, Benoot, Stuyven, Vermote, Keukeleire)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Netherlands (Terpstra, Van Poppel, Boom, Dumoulin, Poels, Van Emden, Mollema, Langeveld, De Kort)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Italy (Viviani, Trentin, Ulissi, Colbrelli, Moscon, De Marchi, Bettiol, Bennati, Puccio)

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Norway (Hagen, Kristoff, Korsaeth, Jensen, Eiking, Groendahl, Hoelgaard, Laengen, Skjerping)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Slovakia (Sagan, Sagan, Kolar, Baska, Tybor, Canecky)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • France (Alaphilippe, Gallopin, Barguil, Calmejane, Roux, Gougeard, Gautier, Le Gac, Simon)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Poland (Kwiatkowski, Bodnar, Golas, Paterski, Poljanski, Wisniowski)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Vino (Spain, UK, Germany, Switzerland, etc...)

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the men's road race, obviously.

Hard for me to look past Sagan, GVA, and Matthews. Course seems really good for Sagan but I think the Italians and/or Belgians may team up on him somehow. Home advantage and a favorable course for the Norwegians but can they finally work together? I doubt it. It'll probably be Sagan or a Belgian but something is saying Bling to me.

I went for Italy. I just feel like they're flying a bit under the radar but with enough good options to do something in the finale. For some reason having a super strong team (on paper) in WCRR always creates problems on the road. Read: Spain in recent times. Viviani and Trentin are both in great form, Ulissi won in Canada, Moscon had a ridiculous Vuelta.....

TRENDING THREADS