• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which of these 3 will you miss the most.

Who will you miss the most

• Can't decide.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Freire we would see in the bunch sprints and maybe beating the climbers in AGR or MSR.
Moncoutie we would see in the Vuelta soloing in on the mountain stages to get KOM points and getting KOM points from breaks.
And Vino we would see attacking in...any race really flat or hilly.

I gotta say Vino, I'll miss the most attacking rider of the 3.

Won't miss Freire, will miss Vino and Moncoutie. Vino for his entertaining way of riding and never die attitude, Moncoutie for his entertaining way of riding and clinic matters. Freire has none of that. Whether or not he rides will have no influence on the story of a stage.

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Freire, great guy and often great when you least expected him. I like Moncoutie as well, but he mostly did the same thing every year for the last couple of years. Can't stand Vinokourov.

Honestly, what's to miss about Freire. Perhaps the most boring of all the top riders. He has wheelsucked himself to a lot of impressive victories, but just about every one of the in a bunch sprint. Won't miss him at all.

Vino on the other hans is a very aggressive rider and entertaining to watch. Although I don't like him and won't miss him because he is a cheating ****, he does creates a lot of entertainment because of his aggressive riding style.

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why Vino isn't winning this pol by a landslide.

I like Freire and Moncoutie too, but nobody can say that they ride more entertaining than Vino.

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
The only reason I can imagine people do not vote Vino, is because of clean cycling bla bla bla. It's just plain silly to refuse to enjoy Vino's attacking and gutsy riding, because he messed up in the past.

It really annoys me when people act like that........

TRENDING THREADS