• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who are the 12 Apostles of the Clinic?

Given that the forum has come in for a lot of stick recently (in some quarters), I'm curious as to who you think are the 12 Apostles of the Clinic? I thought this would be a fun, non-pro-cycling topic to...have a little fun with?

I'll start:

Race Radio = St. Paul?

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Why are you starting this thread without even mentioning that it was benotti who originally started this thread in the clinic?

RR=SaintPaul
EvaMaria=RR
benotti=JoePap

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
....ouch!...

...so now that this been so deftly dealt with ( breath taking actually...totally redefines the term surgical strike) maybe its time to put this thread into a hole and bury it...

...too bad, because I would have great as the kangeroo, or maybe a skinny Christ...

Cheers

blutto

Well here are 12 apostles who frequently do appear in the clinic.

Chris-Watson_Last-Supper_SIDEBURN.png

Flo will be pleased to see who Jesus is.

A

Anonymous

pedaling squares said:
Love the bottle of pills in front of Armstrong!

See the knife in Bottle's hands? Who's he planning to stick?

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
It's weird to see the Pope actually joining the last supper. Maybe I need to put aside my skepticism about the Catholic Church.