• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who wins the giro now?

Who Wins the giro

• S. Kruiswuijk.

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • V. Nibali

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • E. Chavez.

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Majka to go nuclear and win with 10 minutes (vino option)

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Made a new thread with a poll, seems appropriate

One more stage to go.

Nibali at 44 sec from Chavez

Kruijswijk at 1.05 from Chavez

PW_T20_SAnnaVinadio_alt.jpg

Re: Who win the giro now?

I would like to vote but I just have no idea. I would all three give almost the same chances. Kruijswijk will win if he is in the MTT shape again, but will he? And besides that Nibali will probably be slightly stronger than Chaves but enough to gain 50 more seconds? I have absolutely no clue.

Re: Who win the giro now?

Gigs_98 said:
I would like to vote but I just have no idea. I would all three give almost the same chances. Kruijswijk will win if he is in the MTT shape again, but will he? And besides that Nibali will probably be slightly stronger than Chaves but enough to gain 50 more seconds? I have absolutely no clue.
Nibali gained 50 seconds on a way easier climb.Tomorrows stage is way harder.

Hard to see Kruijswijk winning it now, injured and he will be even more nervous on the descents.
Chaves is leading for the first time, cracked a bit today, the extra pressure is going to be hard to cope with.

Nibali has all the experience and seems to have the legs at last. I think he is the favourite.

GO Kruijswijk prove me wrong.

Re: Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Valv.Piti said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
I don't care.

I know you are a huge fan of every dutch rider who does well, and it especially must be hard to cope with what happened today, but can't you at least appreciate the show?

Because what a show. I hope for Nibali, but I don't care as long as the stage is good. Good racing above all.
No honoustly I cannot.

Sad for you

TRENDING THREADS