You made my day!!!Now that it's over, this one was the worst. A movie in which nothing happened until the final fifteen minutes. The design was bad but it shouldn't get all the blame, some of it must go to the teams and riders; you can't make people attack if they don't want to. Pogacar would have set this thing on fire. I can't even write that with Remco gone, they fought not to lose: at Lago Laceno and on the Gran Sasso, he was there...
I will point at the positives, at least for me:
- I like the finish in Rome: all roads lead to Rome after all - you can't make that up
- It's Il Giro d'Italia, and the national champion won a stage
- It's Il Giro d'Italia, and an Italian won a sprint stage - and the points jersey
- I'm now a fan of Ben Healy and Derek Gee - they're not afraid to try and try again
- In his last Giro, Thibaut Pinot wasn't a spectator, he fought and finished super strong
I'll give it an 8. But it sucked...