• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Jonas Vingegaard: The Wizard of Visma

Page 170 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which thread title(s) do you prefer? (you may submit your own)

• The Chicken who eats Riis for breakfast

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • When they go low, Vingo high

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Wings of Love

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • The Fishman Cometh

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • The Mysterious Vingegaard Society

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Vingo Star

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • The Jonas Vingegaard Discussion Thread

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Vingegaard vs Roglič

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's now 3 years in a row, that Pogacar has smashed everyone and everything in sight throughout spring - and people have been saying Vingegaard would have no chance in the Tour, because Pogacar is a level above everyone else (which he is in those races).

The previous 2 years Vingegaard then murdered Pogacar in week 3 of the Tour, especially on climbs above 2000 metres and in ITTs with gradients.

This year the Tour hits 2800 metres and has a climbers ITT in week 3.

I'm starting to think some people in here are quite stubborn ;)

It's now 3 years in a row, that Pogacar has smashed everyone and everything in sight throughout spring - and people have been saying Vingegaard would have no chance in the Tour, because Pogacar is a level above everyone else (which he is in those races).

The previous 2 years Vingegaard then murdered Pogacar in week 3 of the Tour, especially on climbs above 2000 metres and in ITTs with gradients.

Like who?

Commentators in here obviously.

If you wan't me to spend time searching through old threads to find names for you, I will have to disappoint you :)
You said it's now three years in a row, thus including the current year. Name me a single sane person who has said something of the likes because of what is currently happening in Catalunya. I am just dying to know, don't let me down.

Since you took the time to write that epistle, those names should be well within your reach.

Or that people just have eyes hehe have vingegaard ever beaten pog in any race hes not injured or 1-2 fiddle with roglic? No has pog beaten vinge everytime with ease if not injurwd etc? Yes.. is this really hard haha?

Yes, vingegaard can beat a pogacar who rides a race with a broken wrist and almost no training leading up to the race...

Anything else he dont stand a chance this is beyond common knowledge in the peleton. Look no further than PN last year were both was equal footing going in.. in case you wanne fool yourself more.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

I myself can also build a strawman, beat him, call him names, accuse him and be happy in the end ;)

Or that people just have eyes hehe have vingegaard ever beaten pog in any race hes not injured or 1-2 fiddle with roglic? No has pog beaten vinge everytime with ease if not injurwd etc? Yes.. is this really hard haha?

Yes, vingegaard can beat a pogacar who rides a race with a broken wrist and almost no training leading up to the race...

Anything else he dont stand a chance this is beyond common knowledge in the peleton. Look no further than PN last year were both was equal footing going in.. in case you wanne fool yourself more.
The Forum is not ready for both Mou and vwpe.

Wrong. They were not. Funny when people talk about Pogi issues before some race, but never talk about Vingegaard issues before some race.

"Fan boys rly that what you resort too when just simple facts are not to your liking" like anyone else would even make the startlist at last years tour with his preporations..."nah just a excuse from fanboys" haha imagine living in that reality🤣

Your just haters if you draw up this narrative which is deluded. Its fine by me i couldnt care less nor does it impact anyone in the slightest what a few basement warriors coock up to make life better. The facts are still the facts.

Have a beatiful day im gonne have a ride with vingegaard best friend in visma now. I suggest you let your emotions aside and you will enjoy sport and cycling more. Now chapeau and smile😊

"Fan boys rly that what you resort too when just simple facts are not to your liking" like anyone else would even make the startlist at last years tour with his preporations..."nah just a excuse from fanboys" haha imagine living in that reality🤣

Your just haters if you draw up this narrative which is deluded. Its fine by me i couldnt care less nor does it impact anyone in the slightest what a few basement warriors coock up to make life better. The facts are still the facts.

Have a beatiful day im gonne have a ride with vingegaard best friend in visma now. I suggest you let your emotions aside and you will enjoy sport and cycling more. Now chapeau and smile😊
You should pay more attention/ listen more to one of former friends of Vingegaard in Visma van hooydonck, to see if you start to understand more about Grand Tours in cycling mate. Try to do that during your rides.

And yes, Pogacar is the more complete rider in the peloton, different from being the best, because it's a subjetive debate, when you also have guys like van der poel, Vingegaard, roglic and Remco.

Good ride mate!

Reactions: Sandisfan and vwpe
You said it's now three years in a row, thus including the current year. Name me a single sane person who has said something of the likes because of what is currently happening in Catalunya. I am just dying to know, don't let me down.

Since you took the time to write that epistle, those names should be well within your reach.

I refer you to the previous response to the same question .

Also, you may want to look at the response just below yours ;)

I refer you to the previous response to the same question .

Also, you may want to look at the response just below yours ;)
I said a single sane person. Does that almost incomprehensible collection of words coming out of his keyboard scream sanity to you?

But fine, then I'll just conclude you were merely projecting, trying to push Vingegaard into some nonexistent role of victim or underdog. Nobody rates my Danes, look how badly they treat my poor Vingegaard. :cry:

Lol.

;) ;) ;)

I said a single sane person. Does that almost incomprehensible collection of words coming out of his keyboard scream sanity to you?

But fine, then I'll just conclude you were merely projecting, trying to push Vingegaard into some nonexistent role of victim or underdog. Nobody rates my Danes, look how badly they treat my poor Vingegaard. :cry:

Lol.

;) ;) ;)

Strawman argumentation is not really something I appreciate, sorry.