• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Motor doping thread

Page 201 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Some pretty severe accusations there: care to substantiate any of them?
How is he going to substantiate them? Hack into the race director's email system?

Where there's smoke there's fire. I'm not saying he's right, but it's not exactly unfathomable that he's right. The Lakers clearly (objectively) get insane favoritism from the refs because they're one of the biggest markets. Why would that only occur in one sport?

In this week's episode of the motor doping podcast there's mention of a scandal waiting to happen based around a pro team's sponsor pulling out after learning they'd been using motors.

hmm this could be an interesting exercise. can anyone think of a sponsor that abruptly pulled out mid-season? i can think of one, let's see if anyone else gets it.

also, do you have a link to the podcast in question?

hmm this could be an interesting exercise. can anyone think of a sponsor that abruptly pulled out mid-season? i can think of one, let's see if anyone else gets it.

also, do you have a link to the podcast in question?
Does it say pull out mid-season?

Does it say pull out mid-season?

Why is there a dedicated motor doping podcast and how do you fill the episodes if there‘s little to no information. I still don‘t believe the motor people because they keep bringing up guys like Froome whose power data in a generational context is awful.

Reactions: pastronef