• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Last WorldTeam to get a win 2024

Which will be the last WT to get a win in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're late: someone usually starts this with 10 teams still in the running., but we are already down to nine. Groupama FdJ are currently the most recent team to have got their first win, but let's not have that argument.

Some of the usual favourites are already out.

I think we usually say .1 or higher, national championships do count: is that right?

I'm not sure how long we normally give for people to make their guess: I'll say 7 days, because the options are going to whittled down all the time.

If you are the first person to guess a team, post about it to secure bragging rights.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
I voted yesterday for Visma rentbike. Hoping that they use their new extreme weather protocol or something like that to not start any teams until Catalunya or Flanders and keep their riders at Teide. Because they will definitely win Gran Camiño and Omlopp

Trek out with Gibbons having won the easiest NC you're likely to find.

Visma and Ineos still in the hunt. Last year, Visma basically didn't ride before the opening weekend (before that they were below the relegation line but they did manage to salvage their season afterwards). It would be funny if they won this competition.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Trek out with Gibbons having won the easiest NC you're likely to find.

Visma and Ineos still in the hunt. Last year, Visma basically didn't ride before the opening weekend (before that they were below the relegation line but they did manage to salvage their season afterwards). It would be funny if they won this competition.

Visma will win Murcia, Almeria or Jaen next weekend. Or well, all three probably.

They have to win while riding for the team though. So Bernal winning in Tour Colombia won't count for Ineos.

Speaking of which, it will be Astana's best early chance of victory. If Cavendish can take one of those sprints, Cofidis will be the favourite.

Last edited:

Latest posts