• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2024 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Raymond Kerckhoffs confirms the above kit is real:

Red Bull-Bora-Hansgrohe graphic design consultant revealed.

gianni-savio.jpg

May 10, 2024
Visit site
I can’t believe that this will be the jersey.
I really hope that it is fake. I mean…why to pay designers right…all you have to do is to take a blue shirt and put the names of your sponsors on it. Ridiculous boring.

May 10, 2024
Visit site
Raymond Kerckhoffs confirms the above kit is real:

I still can’t believe that this will be the final RedBull jersey. Eventhough several sources apparently confirm it (GCN, wielerfits,..) I remain skeptical.

1) RedBull is a marketing genius. Cycling is very hyped right now and with a nice and fashionable cycling kit your marketing opportunities are just better. Just ask Canyon/Sram or other women teams who started to wear fancy kits years ago.

2) check the sponsors and partners on the jersey: the GRENKE icon has a complete different style on the leaked one…it’s just wrong. Also BOSS is no current jersey partner. This would mean that BOSS increased their sponsorship by several million € AND BORA reduces their sponsorship by several million. I mean…BORA would not agree to have less visibility for the same money.

Just too many weird things for me.

If it ends up to be the correct one, well then it’s just boring and I expected way more from the RedBull marketing machine

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
I still can’t believe that this will be the final RedBull jersey. Eventhough several sources apparently confirm it (GCN, wielerfits,..) I remain skeptical.

1) RedBull is a marketing genius. Cycling is very hyped right now and with a nice and fashionable cycling kit your marketing opportunities are just better. Just ask Canyon/Sram or other women teams who started to wear fancy kits years ago.

2) check the sponsors and partners on the jersey: the GRENKE icon has a complete different style on the leaked one…it’s just wrong. Also BOSS is no current jersey partner. This would mean that BOSS increased their sponsorship by several million € AND BORA reduces their sponsorship by several million. I mean…BORA would not agree to have less visibility for the same money.

Just too many weird things for me.

If it ends up to be the correct one, well then it’s just boring and I expected way more from the RedBull marketing machine

Well you just have to look at their F1 branding, it's not exactly that different from this kit, so it kind makes sense, and I highlighted when it first came out Boss are partners with Red Bull, RB would absolutely be trying to leverage existing relationships with 3rd parties to join in to help pay for this. As in expect the team cars to all be Ford next year kind of thing