• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Are...are...are you saying @Froome isn't....

Yes!

However, I do believe that @Armchair cyclist could very well be sitting in an armchair, with one of these things in front of him:

61VpJblJPPL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

While busy crunching numbers for the various CQ games he running.

Last edited:
Yes!

However, I do believe that @Armchair cyclist could very well be sitting in an armchair, with one of these things in front of him:

61VpJblJPPL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

While busy crunching numbers for the various CQ games he running.
We actually bought one of those for my mother-in-law, and I had my wife take a photo of me using it, in cycling kit, while sat in an armchair with the intention of putting it as my avatar, but I didn't like the pic in the end.

Now I need to crunch the numbers for the Spring Classics Game from Gent-Wevelgem.

Reactions: RedheadDane
I still can n't get over Red Rick yearning for the"Froome Era". It was a joke, right?
If he starts longing for Geraint Thomas to win the Tour again then we really need to start to worry about him.

If we define 'era' as a certain period of time, and not "i want Froomie back winning in July with that smug face again" then I mean it

I'm just being a nostalgic

Reactions: gunara
I'm not a mod, but I'm hereby banning topcat from any sort of alcoholic beverages!

Spare a thought for the people of Turin who brace themselves tonight for an infestation of military aged men. Nearly all unmarried, they are completely UNVETTED and have taken up any available accommodation in the city. Reports are coming in of a tented shanty town in the outskirts.

Look, I am not Sportist at all but I simply wasn't consulted. Nobody minds a SMALL number of cyclists but most of these are not genuine cyclists, more akin to soccer players. Dozens are known to have red cards in other jurisdictions but they tear them up on the journey here.

Police say they are aware of the situation and have brought Larry and the fella' with the moustache out of retirement. Both were given batons and told 'Be sensitive, in the name of feck.'

#itsthechildrenIcareabout #Turinisfull #Turinpeoplematter #rugbylivesmatter #someofmybestfriendsownabike

Only herbal tea from now on!

:teacup: