• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos Discussion thread

Page 169 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Just another example of the mess Ineos have become. If I have Tarling in my squad, I'm sending him to a WT race wirh a ITT, not a TTT.
Not sure I agree with your view.
Surely having two of the best TTers around in Ganna and Sheffield they are more than capable of holding the teams end up in Italy.
Ineos have two guys with serious overall aspirations in PN, so sending Tarling to hep them in the TTT makes more than good sense.

Not sure I agree with your view.
Surely having two of the best TTers around in Ganna and Sheffield they are more than capable of holding the teams end up in Italy.
Ineos have two guys with serious overall aspirations in PN, so sending Tarling to hep them in the TTT makes more than good sense.
Yeah. Ganna is a must for Tirreno. Then you already have the favourite (despite his middling form at the moment) for the ITT. Sheffield rode Strade, so he is locked as well.

Yeah, leave it to me to notice these things. I'm gonna assume this is just a matter of the webpage not being updated, and that the actual important papers are in order.

Otherwise, it could get a bit embarrasing next Wednesday, when he's supposedly gonna ride Nokere Koerse:

"You can't have him on your lineup, he's with a completely different team."
"No, there was change of plans; he signed for us instead. We sent in the pa... whooops."

Reactions: Sandisfan
Just one win so far (unless you count Ecuadorian nationals), officially making this the worst start to a season from the team.

Some fairly decent results not reflected by that statistic, but they need to hit the ground running, and fast.

They seem to have not entered a lot of 2.1 races where they would usually pick up wins, like Valencia, Andalusia, Coppi Bartali. Strange.