• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The real Tennis thread.

Page 88 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hopefully an interesting final after some dreadful semis.
Were you not entertained?

djokovic.png

There's 2 good grass players on Centre Court.

Andy Murray is in the audience
Good take Rick.

Djoko very gracious to Alcaraz in post-match interview, it's hard not to like him.
With Djokovic it goes both ways and he gives both haters and fans plenty of stuff to highlight.

IMO the nextgen is dead. Or it was never alive in the first place. There is only Alcaraz.

Good take Rick.

With Djokovic it goes both ways and he gives both haters and fans plenty of stuff to highlight.

IMO the nextgen is dead. Or it was never alive in the first place. There is only Alcaraz.
There is also Rune. He is only 20 years old, and just because Alcaraz is so good now, it's not a given that he will never catch up. It was a quite annoying quarterfinal where he just could not get anything in play in the Alcaraz serve in the last two sets.

But what a final today! Alcaraz did play alright on the grass, I think.

I didn't want to double screen, so I put the Tour on pause for five hours and only finished that a short while ago. What a day.

Reactions: Koronin
I check scores like once a day. I haven't found myself invested at all. USO time zone is the worst for me.
I haven't seen any of the matches on center court because I don't want to pay extra for the TV coverage, but I've been catching some of the smaller court matches. Today it was Jamrichova v. Valentova, unfortunately play has been suspended due to heat. :(