• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

WL for Wondermod.

Do you endorse Wonderlance for Wondermod?

• No cos I hate, Lance, sunlight and cute puppies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Given that I have consitantly been the most thoughful, factually correct and considerate poster on this foram and that I single handedly predicted the triamphant return of His Lanceness and the supersteller rise of Team Sky/GB and Wiggans, not to mention my impecable spelling and grammar. I feel it is time that I was made a moderator of this form.

Obviously my knowlege of cycling is second only to the great Phil Ligget and I believe that there is a consderable amount of support here for my moderatoraship.

As such I am erecting my pole here to see who wants some of it.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Too bad you're not British. Many a forumite would abandon ethics, reason, and common sense for the chance to support your pole.

Besides, you don't qualify. Try again when you've had your funny bone removed.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
From the recent deletions, I see no problem in adding you. I don't care which team/rider you root/cheer/fall for as long as you do it with wreck less abandon.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
WonderLance a breath of fresh air in the fetid stagnant atmosphere of pro cycling. WonderL you are too important to ride herd as a moderator here. I propose a write in campaign to make you president of the UCI.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
hooker%2520of%2520awesomez.jpg

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
WonderLance a breath of fresh air in the fetid stagnant atmosphere of pro cycling. WonderL you are too important to ride herd as a moderator here. I propose a write in campaign to make you president of the UCI.
No way -I saw Pat today, giving out flowers (well he is usually giving out about something.)

Wonderlance should be the one to hand out the Gold, Silver & Bronze medals for the best posts and reward the Olympic spirit of corruption, politics and the best hotels all from his Black Mercedes.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Given that I have consitantly been the most thoughful, factually correct and considerate poster on this foram and that I single handedly predicted the triamphant return of His Lanceness and the supersteller rise of Team Sky/GB and Wiggans, not to mention my impecable spelling and grammar. I feel it is time that I was made a moderator of this form.

Obviously my knowlege of cycling is second only to the great Phil Ligget and I believe that there is a consderable amount of support here for my moderatoraship.

As such I am erecting my pole here to see who wants some of it.

You forgot about your correct prediction that Cadel Evens would win the 2011 Tour de France.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
krebs303 said:

krebs303 said:

+1

I am incapable of a more cogent and clear-sighted response to the OP's brown hued slop. I imagine it was originally meant to be humorous.

Thanks Krebs.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
No doubt, no doubt. Things going well and like predicted.
WunderLance will be mod soon.

SHAME ON ALL YOU SCEPTICS. THE MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN (again).
For sure WunderLance's erected lance will hit die Ungläubigen very hard and with big precision. Not to forget the cadence.

A

Anonymous

krebs303 said:

WL at the head of the UCI will be a significant upgrade if for no other reason than the written word.

I can just imagine WL getting into spats with national federations and busting out with "so-and-so attempted to bang the hooker of awesomeness and will now receive a two year bann."

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Obvouisly I will consider these positions when the time is right. However just like Lance had to start banging the blonde triathelon chicks before he found some women who really looked like his mum i will have to start as Grand High Moderator of this forum.

As such I have gladly offered the position of WonderModerator offered to my by the owners of this forum.

One snafu. I promised Wonderlance a long time ago that we would fulfill his dream and make him a mod, as soon as we all agreed that Chris E should be a mod as well, out of balance. I don't think we're quite there just yet.

krebs303 said:
I propose a write in campaign to make you president of the UCI.
This however is a brilliant idea, and one I would obviously support.