• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

1988 Kellogs Tour Of Britain. Whole race on video.

Good stuff DW. I will have a looksy over the weekend. I will be looking out for you:)

Did you ride 1989? If yes, how did you get on and what were your impressions of Millar? If I remember correctly he had an epic escape that Tour. I was at the prologue in 89 (up Dundee Law) so if you were riding you will remember the stage. Brutal!!

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
ferryman said:
Good stuff DW. I will have a looksy over the weekend. I will be looking out for you:)

Did you ride 1989? If yes, how did you get on and what were your impressions of Millar? If I remember correctly he had an epic escape that Tour. I was at the prologue in 89 (up Dundee Law) so if you were riding you will remember the stage. Brutal!!

I didnt ride in 89 , had a dreadful year with Teka, very poor communication and selected for very few races. Out of contract at the end of the year I retired from pro racing :(

TRENDING THREADS