• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2011 Classics... Pick one rider!

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Gilbert for Amstel is the only correct one I got. That was an easy one and I'd be surprised if he doesn't win it next year as well :p

Hope I'm right for Luik as well.

Parrulo said:
Liège–Bastogne–Liège (Belgium) - canc

facepalm.jpg

some1 tell me what was i thinking . . . .

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
There was a reason for it:D

Still did better than Breschel :p

I actually don't know why Boonen didn't follow Cance's final accelaration. Looking how he did his final km... Don't think I've ever seen someone distancing a group so far in a flat sprint :p

taiwan said:
Quite a lot of people got Gilbert for the AGR. Props to the one who had him winning the FW as well.

Several also had him down to win today. The Mann anticipated the Ardennes treble, and is the only one to have picked 3 winners so far.

El Pistolero, Jan the man, maltiv, Michieldeeveebee, Timmy loves Rabo, Sophistic and Taiwan all predicted the Amstel/Liege double, and Parrulo also has 2 winners, being the only one to select Boonen for Gent-Wevelgem and one of only two to predict PG for the Fleche.

So who else picked who, and how did their prediction get on?

TRENDING THREADS