• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Season highlights (video)

Thanks! Excellent video! I especially loved the opening music. I know it's Ennio Morriccone but I'm not sure if it's from Once Upon A Time in the West or The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, 2 of my favorite movies. I'm leaning towards the latter in the final graveyard showdown scene.:)

rantanplan said:
excellent job, gracias!

Afrank said:
Froome "bio Hazard" :D Love it. Great video.
bohazard.jpg

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Parrulo said:
indeed, it just feels wrong to watch highlights of the 2012 tour de france with epic music when the race itself was everything but epic.
The Tour actually did it.
But it mostly shows the stage victories, some crashes, the Péguère incident, the very few attacks from Evans and Nibali, and the Froome breakaways from Wiggins. And of course, as always, France's landscapes.

great as always no doubt

i like a lot the start with san luis and willunga,bio hazard entrance and olympics of course

lots of goosebumps, definitely a great year of cycling looking back.
hopefully 2013 will be the same or even better if we don't pisz off the cycling gods.

I like a combination of commentary with music. Haven't seen the vid yet as I don't have sound at work ;)

Will watch it this evening for sure.

Anyone knows if Sporza.be allready did their 2012 cycling recap movie? They are always great as well.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Kwibus said:
I like a combination of commentary with music. Haven't seen the vid yet as I don't have sound at work ;)

Will watch it this evening for sure.

Anyone knows if Sporza.be allready did their 2012 cycling recap movie? They are always great as well.

In December normally.

TRENDING THREADS