• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Vuelta

Susan Westemeyer said:
I'll ask someone look into it, but after the Giro stage is done. Which stage, exactly?

Susan

It wasn't the accessing of the particular stage but accessing the 2012 Vuelta period from the initial link for that year. At the bottom of the Race & Results we have the link for the 2013 Vuelta and from there you have links to the previous years. Clicking on the link to 2012 Vuelta a Espana for some reason takes you to 2010 Vuelta instead. I was trying to figure exactly what stage from the 2012 Vuelta that Valverde crashed and lost time. I couldn't recall what position in the gc Valverde held before his crash and wanted to see for sure.

Edit: Thanks for looking into it. :)

Angliru said:
It wasn't the accessing of the particular stage but accessing the 2012 Vuelta period from the initial link for that year. At the bottom of the Race & Results we have the link for the 2013 Vuelta and from there you have links to the previous years. Clicking on the link to 2012 Vuelta a Espana for some reason takes you to 2010 Vuelta instead. I was trying to figure exactly what stage from the 2012 Vuelta that Valverde crashed and lost time. I couldn't recall what position in the gc Valverde held before his crash and wanted to see for sure.

Edit: Thanks for looking into it. :)
It was stage 4. The day after Arrate. He was in red.