• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Giro d'Italia: Stage 3: Armagh - Dublin, 187km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
BnXXFNuCAAAwQXw.jpg

What the heck is wrong with Bouhanni? That guy really has to do normal during a sprint, otherwise he and others could get big problems.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
burning said:
So what? He lost 10 bike lengths to Kittel in 150m or something like that

He beated al the other sprinters. You can't compare him to Kittel. Nobody actually. Swift just shows in what great form he is, and that he is a guy who is fast on every kind of terrain.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Netserk said:
The one not for cry babies.

The one for dangerous fools you mean. If you think this is legal and normal, you're just as dangerous.

Bouhanni is a mad men. A lot of sprinters think that. And i believe them more than a random guy on a forum.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Armchair cyclist said:
185 MORENO Daniel Team Katusha 2:34

Plan B for Katusha suffers a blow

196 MEYER Cameron Orica GreenEDGE 13:39

Orica now have absolutely nothing (as opposed to very little) for GC interest.

Santoromita is their GC leader here actually... and is much better climber than Meyer is..

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Arredondo said:
I don't count Santaromita as a much better climber than Meyer.

This season...by far though. Meyer has been **** throughout this season on climbs.

Santa is decent, 20th in Tirreno, good puncheur. Nothing outstanding. Top 15 maybe.

OGE press release about Santa GC chances began with words ''We dont' expect a podium here...'' :eek::eek::eek:

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
This season...by far though. Meyer has been **** throughout this season on climbs.

Santa is decent, 20th in Tirreno, good puncheur. Nothing outstanding. Top 15 maybe.

OGE press release about Santa GC chances began with words ''We dont' expect a podium here...'' :eek::eek::eek:

This season true, but i'm talking more in general.

Ah whatever, they both pretty weak in terms of GC, so just fight for stage wins looks better to me.

Jagartrott said:
Lol. Let's throw in some punches, just for good measure.
Greipel said that Bouhanni once invited him to 'step outside' to settle a dispute. The guy has serious hormonal issues.

If I'm not mistaken Bouhanni spend his youth in the Banlieus of Paris. So he is from the street and probably knows how to fight because he needed that mentality there. I'm not saying it's good, not at all. I don't like that primitive behaviour, but it explains most of his behaviour.

Ofcourse this could just all be a 'cool' story I once heard and took it as the truth, but that's what I've heard once.