• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 - 4 jours de Dunkerque

Break of the day:

Clipboard_zpszabsrmec.jpg

Gaudin
Theuns
Siskevicius

Startlist:
http://www.4joursdedunkerque.org/dl/4J2015-Engages.pdf

Re:

Libertine Seguros said:
The Quatre Jours is usually fun, and the Mont Cassel stage is BACK :D

It's been a while since they last proposed a decently Flandrian course, though. But I won't complain. That's the Dunkirk of my childhood. Good to see that ex-crosser Chainel is on to something again.

Re: Re:

Baldinger said:
Bushman said:
Good ride from Mads Pedersen in 10th. Only just turned 20. Has a decent tt as well, hope he can hang on to a top 10 at gc.
He's only 19. Looking forward to see him ride the next stages. Seems like the race suits Danish riders pretty good.

Got his birth date mixed up with another rider, still only 19 yes. He is a very good talent, he can do well in tough races with wind and cobbles (won u19 Paris-Roubaix), he can sprint pretty well and can tt as well. So far he seems to have adapted fairly well to senior racing, but you never know if these young guys have the engine to make it big. I hope he has.

TRENDING THREADS