• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Eneco Tour (2.WT), Aug 10 - 16th

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard_zpsyohpvon1.gif

Final GC
Clipboard_zps1cciupew.gif

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Arredondo said:
Pippo for his yearly 'GP Plouay, three Italian one day races and Montreal' peak :eek:
The sad thing is that having him as a domestique would still improve Sagan's team in the classics, Pippo seems to be at the front until the decisive move takes place, he could be a decent domestique, but I fear that his ego is too big for that.
Still, Pippo and Sagan would show the whole world how to party hard :D

Mayomaniac said:
Arredondo said:
Pippo for his yearly 'GP Plouay, three Italian one day races and Montreal' peak :eek:
The sad thing is that having him as a domestique would still improve Sagan's team in the classics, Pippo seems to be at the front until the decisive move takes place, he could be a decent domestiwue, but I fear that his ego is too big for that.
All we need now is Tommeke and Paolini to join and then we can rename the team to 'Work Hard Play Hard' :cool:

Mayomaniac said:
Arredondo said:
The sad thing is that having him as a domestique would still improve Sagan's team in the classics, Pippo seems to be at the front until the decisive move takes place, he could be a decent domestiwue, but I fear that his ego is too big for that.

Pippo just needs good weather. If there is good weather in the spring he's always one of three best riders in de Ronde and Roubaix. Look at 2009 or 2012. Even this year he was quite good untill he got sick in the bad weather and couldn't even start E3 and Wevelgem. Still he managed to make it into the favourites that sprinted for 5th in de Ronde.

Also Pippo never had any problems working for other riders.

GvA could win way more races if he rode more conservatively. I love watching the relentless attacking, but it does him no good sometimes. I hope he gets a monument win next season. Well, Lombardia comes later in fall but that is the monument that he has the least chance in.

TRENDING THREADS