• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2r magazine.

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but I haven't seen mention of it. The Sky fanboys' club that is the Bikeradar Pro Race forum seem to hate it, so it is probably worth a read.

2r is a monthly “magazine” about the hidden side of pro cycling; the untold stories, riders before they were stars, the politics that shape this sport.

Preview

Cycling's endless drama drowns us in sound bites & tweets. For a real understanding, Paul Kimmage digs deeper, as he did in his decade-long pursuit of the Lance story. Read his work very month in 2r, starting with his interview of Greg LeMond (excerpt here). Plus articles by UCI Overlord and Inrng.

http://2rmag.com/

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Shouldn't this be in the Pro Road Racing forum?

Seems more like an alternative view cycling mag and nothing in it seems to indicate discussion should be restricted to the clinic.

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Its brilliant and certainly clinic material. Lemond admits to taking cocaine with Fignon. Plenty of other good articles regarding dark side of UCI which often kick about the clinic. Well worth subscribing. Kimmage is writing an article for it each month

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Robert21 said:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but I haven't seen mention of it. The Sky fanboys' club that is the Bikeradar Pro Race forum seem to hate it, so it is probably worth a read.

http://2rmag.com/

It's a great magazine. Ez iPad app from newsstand. Deserves bump. Get it. The lemond interview with kimmage is genius

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Anyone catch the recent edition? Frankie and Betsy interview?

Betsy slams Hincape

Frankie was clearly torn between the truth and his allegiance to his mates. His exchange with Kimmage demonstrates to me how difficult it was for these guys to deal with the truth and reality in their profession.

I cant recommend this ipad mag enough. Best cycling journalism around

I'm not going to summarize. Go read it its free

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm afraid to say "Aw, shucks"! :D

This means I might have to buy into Itunes, and I'm on strike against that.

I'll have to see if I can get the linux equivalent working - tried that once, real pita, and never got it to work. Quit trying, but that was for my wife. This looks great.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Boeing said:

Betsy slams Hincape

Frankie was clearly torn between the truth and his allegiance to his mates. His exchange with Kimmage demonstrates to me how difficult it was for these guys to deal with the truth and reality in their profession.

not free if you got to buy a tablet to read it :D

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Boeing said:

Betsy slams Hincape

This. Vroomen has created something special here. Very, very well done.