• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

48th Trofeo Alfredo Binda, WWT, March 17th, 2024

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I mean it is kinda funny to see the likes of Mavi García and Nika Nosková trying to sprint in the background against the likes of Balsamo and Kopecky admittedly, but with Balsamo winning 2 of the last 3, yes I know the home audience will be happy enough but to maintain its role within world cycling the race might need something like Cuvignone or San Michele before the local circuits to try to thin things out more.

They should relocate the race to the opposite side of Lago Maggiore and rename it the Trofeo Elisa Longo Borghini

First podium for Puck? She sprinted better than usual, was it a hard race? Only saw the last km.
Clipboard.png

Reactions: Didinho
First podium for Puck? She sprinted better than usual, was it a hard race? Only saw the last km.

from what I saw of the last 40km, it didnt look like it was that hard, the core group who finished were there abouts the whole time and it never looked like they were getting strung out much or riders were slowly cracking and getting dropped, but I guess even if it wasnt a flat out full pace physical kind of race, it didnt look like there was much time to relax either, NFB kept pushing up the climbs and everyone else was having to keep up and not let her get too far away.

Reactions: Didinho