• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A Dirty Deal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=16966

"his article also suggests how riders like Lance Armstrong and his team director Johan Bruyneel have been able to get away with the accusations such as the ones their former teammate Floyd Landis launched this week.

I received the following information in my E-Mail the other day. This is a detailed article written by Klaus Wivel, published in Weekendavisen on the 22nd of May, 2010.

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
McQuaid/Bruyneel need to go. A few years ago an ex-pro commented to me that no-one gets busted until they leave Bruyneel and over time this has proved to be true.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
nevada said:
McQuaid/Bruyneel need to go. A few years ago an ex-pro commented to me that no-one gets busted until they leave Bruyneel and over time this has proved to be true.

Really? Was his name Lemond? lol

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Lanark said:
Was that written by a child? :rolleyes:

Weekendavisen is a Danish newspaper. The original article must have been written in Danish. I have no idea who did the translation, but it does seem a bit iffy. The quality of the translation really has no impact on the issue though.