• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

I'm confused.

He's French, but uncle works for Radioshack. He's the "new generation" but leaving a field of charlatans in his wake.

Is he the next pre-98 Virenque or post-98 Virenque?

050610ispa_0023_600.jpg

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm amazed that he's a one-dimensional TTist, yet somehow won the field sprint.

Good for him.

Mr.38&#37 said:
My grandfather was part of an SS elite unit in Berlin.

Mine died at Auschwitz. He tripped and fell down the guard tower.

Ferminal said:
I'm more concerned about CN's play on words.

Where? I don't see any "Gallopin gallops to stage win" or similar. The title is something about pipping Visconti.

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
my brother is part of the IDF and he would gladly kick your grandfather's sorry @ss

My grandfather like to troll internet message boards with pointless and inflametory comments. Is that you Mr.38%?

Depends who you believe (again).

Cofidis have had a very successful season this year - now it could be that they have reset the clock back to 1996.

The alternative explanation (and the one put forward by the teams themselves) is that they have given up on traditional training techniques (training by feel etc) and are now embracing modern techniques and this is the reward.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Mrs John Murphy said:
Depends who you believe (again).

Cofidis have had a very successful season this year - now it could be that they have reset the clock back to 1996.

The alternative explanation (and the one put forward by the teams themselves) is that they have given up on traditional training techniques (training by feel etc) and are now embracing modern techniques and this is the reward.

:D OMG stop it, can laughing kill you?!:D

Mr.38% said:
My grandfather was part of an SS elite unit in Berlin.
Does this make me a nazi? How stupid are you guys anyways, no reply can be stupid enough for this thread...

What about Keukeleire riding the shit out of belgian old schoolers who spend more time with their friendly veterinarian than on their bikes? A sign for anything? Confidis the legitimate USPSDCRS successor?

Nope.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
I deleted several posts.

Stop hurling insults

hear hear

many Canucks on this forum. And I for one love my hurling. It is a good sport. And no doping in this sport, save a few Molsens at the bar after.

TRENDING THREADS