• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A whole slew of new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Please join us in welcoming our newest mods:

Berzin...

:eek:

I'm not sure that the forum is ready for the reality check that I'm hoping Berzin will deliver. This could get interesting.

RE: Heiro2
I'm going to recommend an avatar change. For some reason I've never been able to read any of Heiro's posts due to that image. I really can't explain it though. :p

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Netserk said:
Anyone who wants to volunteer to be practised upon :D

I'd like to learn how to use these new powers :)

If are actually reading the forum you have a nice handful to practice with, the question is do you read the forum?

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
To all the new moderators,

I hope you all enjoy your new role and undertake it with energy and dedication.

I am sure you are all capable of becoming good moderators and I hope you all fulfill that capability.

I will do my best to not post anything that causes you to have to take action against me.

Thank you for giving your time to help this forum run in a smooth way and be a friendly forum where good quality cycling discussion can be had. Also a place where people like me can prove they know little and learn something.

if i kiss rump here will my future discretions be viewed more favourably?

wow! so many new mods ( so much more need for me to be careful )

i'm proud of you all....................a tough job and you're gonna do it

.................thanks!

but why has chrisE not be selected yet..............Susan are you holding

back announcing so that chrisE will have their own post?

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Granville57 said:
:eek:

I'm not sure that the forum is ready for the reality check that I'm hoping Berzin will deliver. This could get interesting.

RE: Heiro2
I'm going to recommend an avatar change. For some reason I've never been able to read any of Heiro's posts due to that image. I really can't explain it though. :p

Huh? Are you serious? Or is it just because you find it humorous? Hard to read when you're falling down laughing? If I need to, I'll see what I can do - I'm sure I can dig up something suitably irreverent yet pithy. In another location I created a bar code from my user name - but strange charges kept showing up on my user account - so I killed that one.

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Good luck to them all, what I have read from them they are fair and balanced.

But, do not let your moderation tasks get in to the way of posting people, seen that before, time after time.

Status
Not open for further replies.