• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ad sales job on Cyclingnews open in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2009
Visit site
Future Publishing US is looking for an Advertising Sales Executive to work across our cycling portfolio including Cyclingnews.com, BikeRadar.com and ProCycling magazine. This individual will be responsible for developing advertising and inovative marketing campaigns for our existing advertising partners as well as identifying new clients who wish to work with us to promote their companies and products.

This position may require off-hour/weekend work and regular travel. If you have a passion for cycling, a focused work ethic and strong sales experience, click on the link below to learn more about the position and apply.

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FUTURE_US_INC&cws=1&rid=37

May 18, 2009
Visit site
SteveMedcroft said:
Future Publishing US is looking for an Advertising Sales Executive to work across our cycling portfolio including Cyclingnews.com, BikeRadar.com and ProCycling magazine. This individual will be responsible for developing advertising and inovative marketing campaigns for our existing advertising partners as well as identifying new clients who wish to work with us to promote their companies and products.

This position may require off-hour/weekend work and regular travel. If you have a passion for cycling, a focused work ethic and strong sales experience, click on the link below to learn more about the position and apply.

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FUTURE_US_INC&cws=1&rid=37

I can come up with innovating marketing campaigns. Do I get a corporate card with an expense account? How often would that account be audited?

Will this make me immune from getting banned on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.