• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Adam Craig's Pro Bike

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Kudos on your recent feature covering Adam Craig's Pro Bike. I'm a longtime fan of his and am always interested to see what he's riding. One thing I couldn't help but notice is the Yumeya upgrade kit he's running. I haven't seen too much of this group and was wondering if it was at all possible to get a review on CN. I'm interested to know if is there really a significant performance benefit or is more about aesthetics?

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
My understanding is that the Yumeya kit is both a cosmetic and a performance upgrade. Of course, the gold trim adds a bit of schnazziness, and I believe the kit also includes items like Titanium bolts and chain pins... which would shave weight off the overall kit.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the response Sue. I've done some more research into it, and I like the heavy use of titanium, but the price per gram is way out of reach. It is a beautiful upgrade.