• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Alberto Contador hating thread

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Please re-post this drivel in the new 'general' forum so that this can die here. Unless a mod gets lost on the way home and decides to delete it.

Bagster

BANNED
Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
DenisMenchov said:
I hate him for wining the tour 2007 on such a discusting way. F*cking gypsy

and for this: In 2004, he suffered a massive blood clot in his brain. While in the hospital, Contador drew inspiration from a book about Armstrong, who survived testicular cancer that had spread to his lungs and brain.

now he hates him, i hope A Schleck, Sastre, Armstrong, Manchov, and co will make him suffer in the mountains, he`s not a 3 week racer, what he won Tour 2007 but he was 3 MINUTES and 10 seconds behind true winner Rassmusen, 2008 Vuelta beating Levi-joke, and 2008 Giro his main goal while others were just prepearing for tour. Paris Nice and Daphine this year showed he`s just lucky. I think he will be caught for doping this year remember Vinocurov 2007, he`s performance yesterday was same.

btw I`m not Denis Menchov cyclist I just have similar name.

Your not Dennis Menchov? No kidding.

Some advice: Better to keep you mouth shut and have people think your a complete dork than post on here and confirm it to the world. Go crawl back into your hole.

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
DenisMenchov said:
I hate him for wining the tour 2007 on such a discusting way. F*cking gypsy

and for this: In 2004, he suffered a massive blood clot in his brain. While in the hospital, Contador drew inspiration from a book about Armstrong, who survived testicular cancer that had spread to his lungs and brain.

now he hates him, i hope A Schleck, Sastre, Armstrong, Manchov, and co will make him suffer in the mountains, he`s not a 3 week racer, what he won Tour 2007 but he was 3 MINUTES and 10 seconds behind true winner Rassmusen, 2008 Vuelta beating Levi-joke, and 2008 Giro his main goal while others were just prepearing for tour. Paris Nice and Daphine this year showed he`s just lucky. I think he will be caught for doping this year remember Vinocurov 2007, he`s performance yesterday was same.

btw I`m not Denis Menchov cyclist I just have similar name.

Go Away -- you kill time.

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
"Better to keep you mouth shut and have people think your a complete dork than post on here and confirm it to the world."

With this quote, Muzzin is reminded to say Happy 200th Birthday President Lincoln!

The "Cannibal" will expose any and all quote stealers in this forum.

TRENDING THREADS