• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Alberto Contador will destroy Bradley Wiggins and everyone else when he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
It's just a matter of time really. Will Wiggins go back to obscurity when Contador returns? I think so...he's back people...

scaled.php

...And he's coming for Sky, BMC, and all the pretenders. ;)

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
diorgen said:
Used to not like Contador, but now I'm hoping he obliterates team sky forever and always. He's our only hope.

Post like this have emerged this Tour. People who didn't like Contador hoping his comeback:confused:

WHY????

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Forunculo said:
SilentAssassin must be hate Wiggins to support Contador:eek:

SA just hates, period I think. As an AC fan I am looking forward to him coming back and yes i do think he would have won this tour but it won't be a matter of Brad being relegated to obscurity, he has just beaten the best of the rest.

Bavarianrider said:
In Spain yes, in France) Hell no!

In Spain yes, in France yes, in Italy yes, on the planet yes.

Jeanne said:
Because otherwise there's a lack of competition. But that does not make me a Contador-fan :p

Pff that is just abusing Alberto. You love him or you don't. People that do not love Alberto shouldn't be excited for his comeback just because there is a "lack of competition".

Kwibus said:
Because Contador is garanteed spectacle.

Last years TdF he wasn't in great form with the Giro in his legs, but what did he do? Attack attack attack attack.

Love the guy.

I love him too, Wiggo is just sooo boring, at least Alberto is entertaining. :)

pugdog said:
Because Contador never called us fans c...s and w.....s :)

Lol, Alberto's mom would kill him if he said such things. :D

King Of The Wolds said:
Will be good to see him back.

I don't think he would have beaten Brad and Sky on this parcours, and looks to have his hands full with Froome in future tours. I dread to think what Froome is capable of with a full winter's preparation.
There's little doubt in my mind that Contador would have beaten the Sky guys, no matter what the parcours. He'd take a minute on Wiggo on La Toussuire, to name just one stage.

Look at what he did last year... he had the Giro in his legs and about 5 crashes throughout the Tour. But still, in all but one stage he was the best climber.

theyoungest said:
There's little doubt in my mind that Contador would have beaten the Sky guys, no matter what the parcours. He'd take a minute on Wiggo on La Toussuire, to name just one stage.

Look at what he did last year... he had the Giro in his legs and about 5 crashes throughout the Tour. But still, in all but one stage he was the best climber.

:eek: He was the best climber in just one stage :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS