• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

All the Vuelta stage profiles on one page.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
This can be pulled down if necessary, but I could use it and haven't seen it anywhere else.

Stage 1
1_perfil.gif

Stage 2
2_perfil.gif

Stage 3
3_perfil.gif

Stage 4
4_perfil.gif

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
nvpacchi said:
it would be nice to sticky this thread so it doesn't drop onto the second page.

Nice work Taiwan!

Ask and ye shall receive :p

But really, already was of the opinion myself that this ought to be stickied. Also many thanks to Taiwan for all the effort put in this thread

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Kudos to the Vuelta Organisers for creating such a great course, an excellent mix of long climbs, short climbs, time trials and not too many boring sprinter stages.

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Great job, Taiwan... It's nice to see them all on one page... Thanks! I wish the site had put these up in such an easy to view format! :)

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Taiwan. At what poind did you figure out that all the profiles have the same web adress only with the stage number in the middle so that you could just paste (img) http://www.lavuelta.com/10/imgrecorrido/1_perfil.gif[/(img) 21times and simply change the number every time

Would have been a long and hard thing to do without working that out;)

I started pasting the urls into a .txt document so I could put them up quickly, so I noticed once I had started doing that, I think.

Thanks for putting all of that together Taiwan.

What an interesting three week profile. Very few flat stages and not too many wasted mountains (placed too early in the stage). A great mix of terrain. Another time trial and this GT would have been perfect!

And a category 1 climb on stage 3!!! Tour De France organisers take note!

Looking forward to watching stages 14 and 15 this weekend live on SBS (in Australia).

TRENDING THREADS