• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Anybody tried a Tacx Bushido?

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
At the moment I have a Minoura turbo trainer, but I'm finding due to work commitments and winter I'm doing more and more of my during-the-week workouts on it and it's starting to creak and rattle...

So I figure if I'm using it a bit I might spend some money on something fancier.

I want something quick and easy to set up, as I don't have a good spot to set it up permanently.

Hence, the Tacx Bushido, which has programmable workouts (and can be upgraded to the whole virtual-reality workout thing later) with simulated gradients, and so on.

But...has anyone actually tried one? Does it do what they claim on the box?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Cheers, thanks.

Incidentally, some of the online bike shops have Tacx I-magics going at *very* attractive prices at the moment, but I just don't have a good spot to set a bike and computer up with one :(

TRENDING THREADS