• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Anyone who knows why Pozzovivo...

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
pozzovivo_3a_trentino_8555_600.jpg

It's a joke about his height, think he borrowed it off Giovinco:

tap_20_giovinco_esultanza_2_ap.jpg

Caruut said:
I had no idea he'd done so well this year, only really follow Napoli from Serie A. Do Juve have a buy-back clause?

Parma exercised the option to buy 50% of his contract after a very promising debut season..but he himself doesn't rule out the return to juve, anyways wont be in parma for long i think. He said he will decide after the Euros

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Parma exercised the option to buy 50% of his contract after a very promising debut season..but he himself doesn't rule out the return to juve, anyways wont be in parma for long i think. He said he will decide after the Euros

lets get back on track with OP.......... he is clearly a juggalo insane clown posse fan