• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong's won something!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Well the results are for the WOMENS TT World Championship. That should kind of gave it away;)

Unless Lance is racing against women now and not just amateurs:D

A

Anonymous

cromagnon said:
Worlds fastest MILF.

agreed:D

I rode in a group with her at the Tour of Palm Springs (big group ride) in February this year. The first part of the course is uphill generally in a head/cross wind. There were groups echeloned on one section and she just went across groups like it was no big deal. I didn't see her again until about mile 80. Really impressive.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
dgodave said:
Are you saying this years TdF was "a joke"?

I was commenting on his win this year in the Nevada City Classic and the two MTB races he won.

I do believe that this years TdF was a joke for different reasons. First the parcour was by far very poorly designed, secondly the soap-opera we were subjected to by the media.

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
agreed:D

I rode in a group with her at the Tour of Palm Springs (big group ride) in February this year. The first part of the course is uphill generally in a head/cross wind. There were groups echeloned on one section and she just went across groups like it was no big deal. I didn't see her again until about mile 80. Really impressive.

I met her during her visit to Palm springs - in addition to her riding skills she also has the right mental outlook and race preparion.

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
JLC is the Nolan Ryan of cycling. She's a freak of nature. She won the French National TT Championship this year, and now has more Tricolour jerseys than years she's been alive. I bet she was bummed that she only came in 10th!

May 13, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
It say's a lot about the quality of women French cyclists if Jeannie Longo-Ciprelli is still going around.

That is a jingoistic and moronic statement. She was 10th overall. She beat the crap out of most female riders from all countries. It doesn't say anything about female French riders. It either says something about all female riders, or maybe just about her.