• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Astana World Cup

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
CyclingNews, I just want to let you know that your reporting of this and other track related events is pathetic and virtually non-existent,anyway, the results can be readily accessed on tissottiming.com. LIVE, Shame on you!!
How Your Standards Have Fallen !! I have been visiting this site for years but no longer can be @rsed with you, Feel free to delete as necessary.
'Bye.

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I agree that their track coverage is dismal as well. At the same time most of the news that they bring to us is because someone locally is covering the event for them. Do you have any contacts in Astana that could do a better job of bringing us the news? I'm grateful for what little they do bring us, but at the same time find it a little off putting that they mention and lament it's demise in what few articles they do bring forth yet do very little to bring us much in the way of news about the sport.

What is that grey jersey that the winners of each discipline got?
This one:
img_1291_600.jpg

If that's the new World Cup leader's jersey, it's incredibly ugly.

TRENDING THREADS