• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

BCS Championship - Auburn vs. Oregon

In about an hour. Who do you like?

I'm from Oregon, but like Auburn. They are bigger, and I don't think Oregon can stop Cam Newton late in the game. Though Oregon may wear out Auburn, and if Darron Thomas can get in a groove late, they could win.

Auburn 41
Oregon 36

Alpe d'Huez said:
In about an hour. Who do you like?

I'm from Oregon, but like Auburn. They are bigger, and I don't think Oregon can stop Cam Newton late in the game. Though Oregon may wear out Auburn, and if Darron Thomas can get in a groove late, they could win.

Auburn 41
Oregon 36

Overall pretty boring game. Not what I expected, which would have been more of a shootout like your guess of 41-36. But if you halved your guess the result (21-18) would just about be the actual final of 22-19. "O" had their opportunities and could have won without the mistakes. But give the war eagles credit for playing tough D.

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Awesome game. Two very explosive offensive teams trading blows for blows with the respective defenses coming up with some big plays of their own to create turnovers.

And this comes from someone who played at the collegiate level before getting involved in cycling. Boring?! Please...