• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best online english language streaming coverage

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately I can't justify cable tv for the only channel I'm interested in (Eurosport).

I just watch the races on cyclingfans.com. SBS seem to be showing more these days so that's cool.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
The biggest problem with Cycling.TV now is them not publishing their schedule. You don't know what you are buying. Their customer service is a lot better now though for payment stuff because you deal with Jump TV instead of the Cycling TV incompetents.

I did fine last year getting streams from Cyclingfans and Steephill, and downloading torrents from Cyclingtorrents if I missed a race. And Universal is great because you just pay for the individual races or tours you want. They had the Giro and Vuelta last year and Versus had the Tour commercial free online.