• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best Pro-Conti Team for Grand Tours?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
One thing I think we can all agree on, Europcar have one hell of a team for being Pro-Conti.

In fact the more pro conti teams I look at the better they look, a rider for every form of terrain. Only Vini Fantini comes close to them, and I've been slightly disappointed with their performance at the Giro (not because of Di Luca, because I expected more stage wins from them).

classicomano said:
Like cycling isnt in enough trouble as it is :rolleyes:

the crowds are bigger or at least as big as ever. the tv audiences are there, hell eurosport broadcasted this year even pino cerami.
people already made up their mind about jet fuel after lance affair. it's all done

so yeah, torku world tour. or at least, movistar takes sayar